miércoles, 11 de abril de 2007

Nice to mee you!

In this lesson we practice saying hello, good bye and meet new people

This is dialogue I wrote about unit I.


Unit I:

Conversation:

Maria: Hello, excuse me, Are you a Italian teacher?

Nicole: No, I’m the English teacher

Maria: Are you new here?

Nicole: Yes, I am, I have 3 week working

Maria: It’s N-i-c-o-l ?

Nicole: No It’s N-i-c-o-l-e

Maria: Oh!!!! Sorry

Nicole: Don’t Worry

Sascha: Hi, Nicole How are you?

Nicole: Hello, I’m fine and you?

Sascha: Very well, tell me what are you doing here?

Nicole: I’m the new English teacher

Sascha: Really? That’s good

Nicole: Sorry Maria, she my friend sascha

Maria: Hi, Sascha nice to meet you

Sascha: Nice to meet you to

Maria: Are You studing in Luz?

Sascha: Yes, I am

Maria: that’s good I’m working here to

Nicole: She is a Spanish teacher is my colleague

Maria: Sorry but I have to go

Sascha: It was a placer, see you

Nicole: Ok, see you tomorrow, but tell me you well number

Maria: Of courser my cell phone is 0414 1122634

Nicole: Bye Maria Bye….

well, We say hola in Venezuela to say hello How do you say hello in your country?

Hilcar!!!

3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

hello! congratulations by your blog this very pretty... like your I am in the same section the truth I like much everything what we did. bye

Anónimo dijo...

your blog this elaborated good and is appraised everything what you like.

Anónimo dijo...

the beautifull