martes, 17 de abril de 2007

Unit IV

In this unit you found a composition describing the climate and it article them clothing.





My name is Hilcar, I’m from Venezuela, Valera originally I don’t like Roma my firs language is Spanish and my nationally is Venezuelan I’m 17 years old, I like English. Here I am wilh my aunt, I’m wearing a pink blouse and a blue jean. With pink and blue decorations.


















Her name is Soraya, she is fine, she is from Venezuela, Valera originally, her nationality is Venezuelan, she is 18 years old, she likes tennis. She is wearing a blouse and trouser, although the photo is block and white, that day she was wearing a red blouse and a red, orange flowers pants, she also was wearing brown earring.


























My name is hilcar I was wearing a black hat and a white blouse and green shorts. The landscape was very sunny, the sum bright a lot. It was fantastic, It was nary clouded, and the atmosphere was totally relax.












Isabel Mebarak Ripoll was born the 2 of February of 1977 in Barranquilla (Colombia). The name of Shakira in Arab means full woman of grace and in Hindu it represents the goddess of the light.























































1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

I like your photos and I agree with your favorite artist enchants to me as she dances shakira and also I mean to you that your blog is very creative